When you use Network License mode, it is necessary to add licenses to a license server. This is done with a program name Wlmadmin.
- You have installed the License Server
- You have prepared WlmAdmin program on a computer that has network access to the License Server
License Server itself is the simplest choice
WlmAdmin is part of Sentinel RMS Tools package
- You have received the License file (usually a .lic file)
SentinelRMS x.y.z-Tools package can be downloaded from Download page
From the License Server or from any computer that has access to the License Server :
- Start WlmAdmin
- Find the server (if necessary, add the License Server to the defined list)
- Right click on the License Server, then click on : Add feature / From a file / To server and it's file.
- Choose the license file, and validate
Check if the licences have been correctly added