Any customer with active maintenance contract can request support through our ticketing system.
There are two ways to create a new support ticket
- Sending an email
- From the web portal of Support Center
- Use a precise title
- In the description, give details about
- the environment (architecture, hardware, peripherals, ..)
- the application and the version (Ex : RCS 3D 10.0.44)
- the function used with the parameters
- the expected result
- add screenshot images or movies for a better understanding
- the result you get
You can attached files up to a total of 15 MB
.PNG is the recommended format for images and screenshots. If you need to add comment, you can create a .PPTX or a .DOCX, then export it as a .PDF, and attach this .PDF.
.MP4 is the recommended format for videos and movies.
If you use .PNG of .MP4, there is no need to compress them in a .ZIP or .RAR file.
If you need to send bigger file, you can use a third party tool.
With WeTransfer, send the file using a link, then insert that link in a reply of the ticket conversation
Create a support ticket by sending an email
Send an email to our support address : email@example.com
!! Do not CC to any other distribution list you may have used in others circumstances !!
Create a support ticket from the Web Portal
- From a web browser, go to http://support.romans-cad.com
- Sign in.
- Click on 'Tickets' tab
- Click on 'New support ticket' button
- Fill in the form and submit
What's next ?
In both case, you should receive a confirmation that your ticket has been created
Then, you will receive a response from the agent assigned to your ticket.
You can reply to the replies/notifications by email to continue the conversation.
You can also get connected to the Web Portal to check the status of the different tickets you have submitted and to reply from here.