Network Licenses and Standalone Licenses are locked to some data of the selected computer.
It is necessary to send these locking data before to generate the software license.
You have selected the computer to which you want to lock the licenses
You have downloaded Wechoid2 setup program
- Install Wechoid2 with Wechoid2 setup program.
At the end of the setup program, Wechoid2 will be automatically started
- Start Wechoid2
- Select 'License server' or 'Standalone Workstation' as Host Information
Do not change any option in the locking criteria, unless you have been asked for.
- Enter your personal information
- email address
- any relevant / contextual information
- Use the buttons to send us the information.
There are different ways to send us the locking data
- Send (HTTP) : Sends directly information to licensing email address via an HTTP request.
Be sure that your internet connection and your firewall allow this operation.
- Save and send (email) : Save the information on your computer, then open your mail client program.
You have to attach the generated files to the mail before to send it
- Save and open : Save the information files on your computer then open an explorer.
You have to send us this files to email@example.com