Hardware Dongle licensing allows you to run an application on a workstation using
- A Sentinel Superpro Hardware dongle
- An activation code
Activation code is locked to a dongle identifier.
- You have received your personal Sentinel Superpro Hardware dongle
- You have downloaded Sentinel System Driver.
Sentinel System Driver can be downloaded from this page
- You have Romans CAD installation package.
- You have received your activation code document
- Install Sentinel System Driver
- Connect your personal Sentinel Superpro hardware dongle to your workstation.
It should be correctly detected by your workstation.
- Install Romans CAD, specifying Hardware dongle as licensing mode.
- Start RCS
- Fillin the 'License registration' dialog with the information included in the activation document